Hierros Agrobrico, S. L. (hereinafter Agrobrico), with registered office at C/Dos de Mayo, 33. Pol. Industrial San Nicolás, 04745 La Mojonera, Almería (Spain), with CIF: B04869335, Telephone: +34 950 55 83 98, is the owner of the website www.hierrosagrobrico.com , Teléfono: +34 950 55 83 98, es el propietario de la web www.hierrosagrobrico.com
The information contained in these pages is a service, not constituting in any case any contract or obligation for Agrobrico , except for those specific services that require prior payment.
Agrobrico is not responsible for the misuse of its contents, and reserves the right to modify, expand or withdraw services or products contained on the web, as well as limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently.
Agrobrico is not responsible for the content, correctness or accuracy of the information included on its website indirectly through links (LINK).
Agrobrico is not responsible for the possible damages that could be produced by the fact of using non-updated versions of browsers, or as a consequence of the malfunction of the browser.
- By the mere use of this website, the user expresses his unreserved acceptance of these general conditions.
- The websites of Agrobrico provide access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "content") on the Internet belonging to third parties to which the USER may have access. Although Agrobrico acts in good faith, it does not become the editor of said content nor is it directly or subsidiarily responsible for any claims that may arise from the quality, reliability, accuracy or correctness of the same.
- The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services or discussion forums) that Agrobrico offers through its websites and not to use them to (1) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (2) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (3) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of Agrobrico its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (4) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. It is also obliged not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the services and not to send messages using a false identity, as well as not to camouflage in any way the origin of the message.
- Agrobrico declines all liability arising from the exchange of information between users through its website. In particular, we are not responsible for the use that minors may make of it in the event that the contents accessed may offend their sensitivity.
- All the intellectual property rights of the content of this web page, its graphic design and its source codes, are the exclusive property of Agrobrico.Therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in whole or in part, is prohibited without the express authorization of Agrobrico.
- Agrobrico will not be responsible for failures that may occur in communications, including deletion, incomplete transmission or delays in remission, nor is it committed to ensuring that the transmission network is operational at all times.
- Agrobrico will adopt security measures for the protection of personal data that the user may provide in the future. However, Agrobrico cannot guarantee the absolute invulnerability of its security systems.
- Agrobrico reserves the right to stop providing any of the free services that make up its website at any time. Likewise, it reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and conditions of use of the website, as well as the services and conditions required for its use, including the cessation of gratuity, and without assuming any responsibility for it.
- The user accepts that the personal data provided by him or that may be provided in the future to Agrobrico may be processed in a personal data file. The data thus recorded may be used to compile statistics, send advertising according to the user's tastes, for the files thus created will be responsible Agrobrico The owner of the data will have the right to access the automated files at all times, being able to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms set forth in the data protection legislation. To this end, you must contact by any means (letter, e-mail,...) Agrobrico indicating the owner's address in order to send the response of Agrobrico to your request. The owner of the data expressly authorizes Agrobrico to transfer the data to any entity for the aforementioned data processing purposes, as well as to those entities to which it is necessary to transfer the data in order to provide the owner of the same the services and products requested by him. The user's consent for the treatment and transfer of their personal data will be revocable at any time.
- The user agrees to respect the restrictions on the use of the service imposed by Agrobrico.
- In general, relations with our clients, which may arise from the provision of services contained on our website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. The users of our website are aware of all the above and accept it voluntarily.